We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This is the protocol or recipe for preparing 10X TAE electrophoresis buffer:
10X TAE Electrophoresis Buffer Materials
- 48.4 g of Tris base tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane
- 11.4 mL of glacial acetic acid (17.4 M)
- 3.7 g of EDTA, disodium salt
- deionized water
Prepare the 10X TAE Electrophoresis Buffer
- Dissolve the Tris, glacial acetic acid and EDTA in 800 ml of deionized water.
- Dilute the buffer to 1 L. You do not need to sterilize the solution.
10X TAE Electrophoresis Buffer Storage
Store the bottle of 10X buffer solution at room temperature.
Using 10X TAE Electrophoresis Buffer
The solution is diluted before use. Dilute 100 mL of 10X stock to 1 L with deionized water.